Sunday, October 14, 2007

Your fashionista pup, MISS MINI!!

OK, so we mark this as my first official post, and I will tell you a little about myself now.

first off.... look how cute I am!

I am little, but VERY smart! I will be here to help all the furless with any questions they have about their pets, health , beauty, and of course FASHION! I know where to find all the very best doggie clothes, and My Mommy is in the beauty business, so she has taught me alot!

I have three sistfurs and one big stupid brothfur ! He thinks he can push me around, but Mommy always catches him and then he is in BIG trouble. I think that is funny, dont you?

At feeding time I ALWAYS get fed the very first, so that ought to tell evfurrybody where I stand, huh? ( the cats taught me how to spell evfurryrbody, is it right, kitties??)

I dont want to tell you everything all at once, so I am gonna go take a nap in Mommies bed, and we will talk more later!!

1 comment:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh yeah, you are a cutie pie alright!!! you just need to blog more! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee