Monday, November 26, 2007

I'M GOING ON A CRUISE! I'M GOING ON A CRUISE!!

Well, this promises to be ALOT more fun than stupid camping! I mean bugs, dirt, fire, chicken on fire, no TV, no "real" bed, no AC, I dont know whats so great about living like a dog! humans can be really silly, I only camp cause mom picks me up and MAKES me go!

BUT..... I'M GOING ON A CRUISE!!!!! I dont mind kitties, and whatever a "snot-dog" is, I KNOW it can't be worse than that big meat-head Chuckie! If I can live with him, I can stand anything!

I read the rules, OK, busted, mom read them to me.

! I LOVE kids ! more kisses to give! Do I have to sleep in the cyber cabin, or can I sleep with a grandkid?

I will leave all the important ship stuff to the kitties. Cats think they know everything anyway.

I dont know what a litter box is, but at home if I cant go outside in time, I leave mom a little tootsie roll (sort off) on the "wipe-yer-feet rug, by the back door. Is that OK?

I hear the cabin will be stocked full of people food! MY FAVORITE!!

I have to go and pick out some pink sweaters and T's to wear (they are ALL pink!) but I wonder if I should take my purple parade dress, you know, for formal night. Mom gave me half a pedicure, so I have to get her to put my hot pink chrome polish on my toesies, and I will have to pack my rhinestone collar and both my necklaces (one is red and purple beads, and the other is real silver with dangl-y hearts! this is SO exciting

yippeee!

I'M GOING ON A CRUISE!!!!!

3 comments:

who wouda thunk it?? said...

calm down Mini, stop running around in circles! You know the parade comes before the cruise, so relax, you have many social duties this month! You will wear your tiny self out

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oboy oboy oboy! we're going on a croose!!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.