Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I HATE CAMPING!!!!

OK! enough is enough! I have tried to be a good doggie and I love my mommie, but this time, I almost got ATE BY A ALLYGATER!!

I did get to eat fritos, and eggs and apple bread an steak, an stuff, but the fatter I got the closer that allygater came!







And I dont like that fire either, and there's bugs!

I do have a little fun though, every morning we go for a walk, and I can run-run-run down the little road, plus Chuckie is not there, so I am the only doggie...





BUT I HATE CAMPING!!!!!

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wear your tiara honey, an allygator wouldn't DARE touch royalty. they are not that dumb, they only look that dumb. and ugly. and rude. plus they lay in their pee water. and they stink.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

miss mini ...
ware ar u ... it'z been since march.
i wuz laffin an laffin wen u told me abowt yer brudder eetin da frizbee ... altho i'm sure it wuzzen't funnee to him!
thankz fer vizitin mi blog.
luv--jh